The age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists and calculators has succeeded.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Fork in the Road

I guess few people understand at the time that they are making life-changing decisions. It's a gift, I suppose, when you absolutely, categorically know that what you decided will change the entire course of your existence. Nevertheless, here I am, two roads stretching away from me in opposite directions. Both with rich rewards on the horizon, littered with obstacles and pitted with potholes. Which one will I choose? No one knows.

Least of all me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, love, you'll get there... (wherever 'there' is- I suppose a place of fulfillment and static dynamism?) by whichever route you take. www.tve.org ...ps, cheese sandwich...

11:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no doubt you will know which fork to take - you will, you will, you will

God bless you!

8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home